smuddge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what app can i use to change a games region code from RF to NTSC
I have tried regionfrii 1.21 which shows patched game code mismatch and still shows as RF in wbfs manager.
I have tried wiizle diizle shiizle and it shows at region usa original region unknown but still shows rf in wbfs manager.
I have tried W.I.U. it shows it as USA also but still shows rf in wbfs....

Not a big deal but I would like to have it matching all the other games I have and so far I have been unable to correct it.
I have seen region codes changed and never had any problem going from pal to usa or usa to pal but i have never seen the option to go to or from Region Free (RF).
The game works fine but images do not in wbfs without manually going and downloading the image for the game. and in usb loader gx its the same I have to manually put the image on the sd card to have it show up.

region code seems to be Z.

any help would be appreciated.

smuddge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have any ideas. i can hex edit it i just don't know what file or where to do it.....
help

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
if your using GX just click on the games ID to change it but it will only change the ID of the game and nothing else, e.g save ID, this will then download the necessary cover for what ever region you changed it to

P.S All Region is A(Could be seen as Region Free as its not bound to a single specific region),

RMCP01 = PAL, RMCA01 = All Regions(Region Free)

More example's here
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Title_database

bearing in mind the actual cover must exist for A on WiiTDB, if not just use a different code or manually place it/them not to hard or time consuming if you only need a few

Also the RF in WBM just means its free of any region where A is all regions

smuddge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl, thanks for the reply.
this one is region code RQPZ52. Z is listed as the region code in one game and X is listed as region code in another..
i want to change it to its original code which should be P or E.
How can i do this? As i said in the first post i have tried the 3 apps listed and none will do it.
can i hex edit something to put it to the correct region code?

Gordiano i didn't say their was an RF region code I said that i have 2 games that list this as region code Z and are showing as region free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more