Reggie says NA hates White Handhelds

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather have a white one then a black one for one reason only. The black ones leave finger prints fucking galore for me! I have very oily skin, so I am notorious for leaving finger prints on devices that have black gloss finishes. I always loved my white DS Lite until it got stolen, it's just a colour I personally like for something that I am going to be touching and using a lot.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think for Reggie, once you go black, you never go back.
His body was ready

Also on topic, the only white DS I had was broken and I used to make a black and white DS. I never really owned that many white handhelds. It's not that I don't like the color, just the other colors were easier to find in my area for some reason.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think for Reggie, once you go black, you never go back.
His body was ready

Also on topic, the only white DS I had was broken and I used to make a black and white DS. I never really owned that many white handhelds. It's not that I don't like the color, just the other colors were easier to find in my area for some reason.

yo-dawg-i-herd-u-were-racist.jpg

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't the white ones go yellow after a bit? I remember that being the case with the white DS lites and that'd sure as hell deter me from buying anything white from Ninty.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

Don't the white ones go yellow after a bit? I remember that being the case with the white DS lites and that'd sure as hell deter me from buying anything white from Ninty.
I still have a white DS Lite and it's as white and sexy as the day I bought it. Except well the screen is almost torn in half and it won't turn on. Close enough.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makes me wonder how the main color of the GBC being Translucent Purple came about. I had one, friends had one, I always see pics of them online, etc.
My first GBC was purple too (but not translucent)

The main color for the GameCube was purple... so we can assume that the official colors for Nintendo are: White and then Purple

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then they at least need to bring out an all black one. The red and blue ones just aren't to my taste. The blue one does look sharp though.
That's great of Reggie to tell us what we like. If we didn't have the damn region lock, everyone could get whatever color they want.

Reactions: 2 people

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
The White DS Lites were made out of the weakest plastic and nearly always developed a crack in the plastic case on the spine near the hinge. I would never buy a white Nintendo handled now, totally scared off of it.

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
My white DSL's main body hasn't gone yellow, although the L and R triggers have. But damn. I like white gadgets. My DSL, PSP Go, fliphone, and iPad are all white. I actually like seeing when they're dirty so I can clean them regularly and save me the trouble of unresponsiveness later on due to dust clogging whatever.

I'm actually happy I saw a white Vita selling in one of the stores in the nearby mall.

D

Deleted User

My cousin had a white dsl (and I got a silver one) and man his white got soooo dirty lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: