Reggie Fils-Aime claims that Nintendo will have a "big" E3 this year

KmDyD4j.png

In a video interview with Fox News, Nintendo of America's CEO, Reggie Fils-Aime spoke about how Nintendo is innovating the game market, with the Switch, and recently released Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. "I think anyone who says they know where this industry is going is really not knowledgeable about the industry, given that at its heart, it's all about innovation and creativity," said Fils-Aime. At the end of the video, Reggie claims that Nintendo will "have a big E3 this year." and that they will be "showcasing a variety of games, as well as having surprises planned" for the event. Lastly, he says that E3 will be a major opportunity to show what Nintendo has in store for not only the Switch, but for the 3DS as well.

:arrow: Source

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo's huge plans: More shovelware like 1-2 and clips.
Was the final result of snipper clips not up to much? I played a time limited demo at the press thing and it seemed like a charming little co-op puzzle game, hardly likely to become the next tetris or anything but far from shovelware.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Was the final result of snipper clips not up to much? I played a time limited demo at the press thing and it seemed like a charming little co-op puzzle game, hardly likely to become the next tetris or anything but far from shovelware.
yeah its not shovelware is a clever little co op puzle game, but i agree 1-2 switch is pure crap and shovelware gets a bad name from this lol.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A "BIG" E3 =/= a "GOOD" E3. They gonna show more of stuff we already know about and new stuff we don't care about and didn't ask for. Also, if there's no new 2D Metroid announced, or even a metroid at all with Samus as the playable character and not chibi looking crap, fuck nintendo.

D

Deleted User

Alright, so I want Mother 3, a real Animal Crossing game, more Mario Odyssey, and not a hint of Metroid because its a bad franchise.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you do want to do that? You want to keep playing from the bathroom? Haha

It was for an example to show how other devices use better technology and your able to sit further than a few feet away from the console..... rather common sense when the switch your barley able to sit on your fecking couch thats a mear 5 feet from the console without it loosing connection.

this is the shit nintendo call innovation and its fans are like yea nintendo are the only innovation company, nintendo are the only ones that release fun games blah blah.

fuck me i have a ps2 wireless controller that has better range than the joycons.... the ps2 wasnt even designed to be wireless and its old as shit.

also LOLS at the post in general if i hear correctly, nintendo have stated theyre not going to be this big presence at E3..... yup lets all sit back watch shitty little videos translated.

ohhh shit shock horror, to anyone who isnt a devoted nintendo lover, maybe the no show at E3 is because the console has fuck all new to showcase..... ta de fucking ta da! example why i dislike nintendo.

you only hear from them when theyre bragging its over prices cheap shit is selling like hot cakes, but come on nintendo prove i am wrong, tell me of all these great titles you have lined up.

Last edited by ,

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correction: Every time you hear from Nintendo nowadays it is a screwup or some cheap shit selling like hot cakes. And then people wonder why they keep losing fans. :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte