Hacking (regarding) Zelda Twilight Princess HD JAP console can only run the game in Japanese.

Nikoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I can help with this issue.
Someone send me the file/folder structure because I don't have a dump for this game.

Nikoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"JAP console can only run the game in Japanese" - Wikitemp Loadiine compatibility list

I help my fellow JAP console owner to run games in english or make it compatible with our Wii U

I made guides for these games

MK8
Yoshi's Woolly World
Super Mario Maker
Super Mario 3d World

Last edited by Nikoru,

Nikoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but I help on changing the language of the game by replacing the japanese files with the English files

Skanob

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah but I help on changing the language of the game by replacing the japanese files with the English files

Sure, you would be expected to do this as assumingly, teh WiiU uses the corresponding region to what it is set to. If you haven't noticed already, majority (or some) WiiU games already has them necessary file (multi language) to be used inside them. the .rpx or .rpl of the game might also play a part for this regarding regions.

So if you are using a JAP WiiU, it will use and find the JAP language. To make it english, then you would just overwrite/replace necessary file inside the jap folder/s from the english one. And vice versa, if you've got an NTSC WiiU, then want to use JAP language (assuming that it exist in the game),necessary file inside the english folder/s from the jap one.

As a real life example, I have a PAL WiiU and "always" finds the EU_EN language (if it exist, if not, then black screen). Can't remember what game, but I had to do the same above for US_EN to EU_EN.

Temujin64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any help you could offer me in this regard would be very helpful. All I have right now is the loadiine ready version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn