regarding trading from gen one to seven, rom hacks, etc.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by jaderocc, Jan 27, 2017.

1. jaderocc
    OP

jaderocc Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    is this doable now? i'm aware eshop copies of r/b/y are working with bank, and i have pksm/have transferred things from gen 4 up with it and with transporter/bank, but recently got a couple physical carts of gen 3 games and virtual console copies of r/b/y, as well as a handful of rom hacks, mostly of gen 3, but several gen 1 mods as well. i know migration and pal park exist for gen 3-4, but is trading/migrating the pokes in the roms doable? and what about rom hacks/mods of gen 1 games (specifically r/b in color) installed as cias (not sure if it matters or not but most of the roms i have are installed via cia to the home menu), would these be accessible/transferrable??

also, maybe less pressing of an issue - afaik transferrig from gen 2 to gen 3 is not possible. are there any cfw methods of getting gen 2 pokemon into gen 7? if the answer to this question is the same as the aforementioned, just ignore this part :+)

thank you!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice