Hacking Regarding to the NNID...

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I just hope for this being false... but first, (if you want) tl;dr

I will promise that I will not talk about this unexpected outcome that I have experienced any longer.
I am getting known as the "Thread Bumper" just because of this same nonsense I had.
I am just stressful searching for answers for something I had it coming. I was being cautious, because I knew that going online before release date, can have serious consequences.
I became gullible for a moment after seeing someone saying "Nintendo can't determine WHO has the game legally, so you can connect to the internet"
I remember that day... I saw the news after the day it happened... I was banned AFTER 3 years and half with this legendary NNID I had.

I called Nintendo and they said to me the reason behind why I was banned. Therefore, I never got unbanned.

I waited... until I bought a N3DS from Black Friday.
I was happy because my sister has a 2DS she barely uses. I had Zelda Four Swords and Steel Diver. Ready to transfer anytime ... until I got this unexpected outcome that I have never been this upset...

The N3DS got the NNID but with nothing, also the 2DS with nothing therefore keeping the NNID I did just transferred.

I was like WTH! I called ninty of america and they never approved to me the transfer because they got fishy with me. They said wait one WEEK.

that's all.

Anyways, Nintendo from Chile (the only great service via email)
Got my 2DS NNID from the N3DS. (I had a bad transfer, I didn't get my modified save games for the exploit)

The question is,
The N3DS said to me that the "NNID cannot be usuable on this console"
I know that is normal because I issued it. So I unlinked it and linked it to the 2DS again.
But, the N3DS will accept that NNID back?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Maybe? IIRC, if you transfer it again, you will get the NNID back. But that is a big fat maybe.
When it says that, usually is like a ban.

EDIT: maybe ... it can be transferable again!

They just switched the NNID's Console ID so that will be acceptable!

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it says that, usually is like a ban.
Try transferring the NNID over once you can, make sure it is comepletely removed from your 2ds, and do the downgrade. Maybe it just transferred wrong.

If that doesn't work, try someone else's method, or just get rid of the NNID and use a new one to do the downgrade, then you can ask Nintendo to move the old NNID onto your N3DS.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.