OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
In the unpacked rom (Unpack it yourself)
1-ani-phoenix-document.gif
It Says here that "Only one boss is partially coded, the graphics are incomplete and inconsistent, the music is unfinished, there are missing sounds, and plenty of bugs with debug menus and buttons intact."
Yet while looking at the unpacked rom, you havethe code for all the levels up to 7
1-ani-phoenix-zoom.gif
So all you have to do is probably code some more bosses, the music can be ripped from the original NSF! If not, he could atleast release the source
h-objection.gif

1-ani-edgeworth-document.gif

BAG also said that "I will not be working on this game anymore so please do not email me about bugs. The source code will also not be released as currently it is in no shape to be released as it spans a few years of me learning coding techniques etc."

h-objection.gif

1-ani-phoenix-bravado.gif

He could release the source as is , future developers of that can extract the useless files.
1-ani-edgeworth-down.gif

NO!
ani-judge.gif

Very Well. This Court finds the sourcecode in a releaseable shape and the defendant
i-notguilty.gif

So please BassAceGold, Please, atleast release the source, this has the potential to be an essential for years to come

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
o.0 You know, you have the strangest posts I have ever seen. BassAceGold is free to do what he wants...if you need it, just make the engine yourself...if you can't then there is no point in using the source, especially since BAG already said that it contained a couple years worth of learning code (in other words, it could have been a total testing ground for his random coding and just confuse and befuddle people). You seem to expect that some coder is going to feel the need to clean out whatever random artifacts that are still in there when there aren't even that many dedicated homebrew coders on GBATemp (at least, none that talk much).

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I don't think that using a phoenix wright template is good for anything besides fan stuff (for the ace attorney series) and trolls...hmm I wonder which this is?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
What the hell? With all those pictures and the way it looks and reads it's more suitable to the EoF. Plus, begging never gets you anywhere.

F

Fluffbutt

Who the can be bothered to read the question through all that crap anyway??!

It's not funny, it's not 'cool' - it's like 'leet' speak, it's just STUPID.

F

Fluffbutt

coolness said:
Damn cool post
biggrin.gif
xD

The hell it is - three times the size it needs to be in size and download, full of stupid pictures and animation, all just to ask a 5 to 10 line question.

That's not cool, it's moronic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment