Hacking Regarding the Acekard 2i, will it work on DSi XL?

zippiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Just placed a order on a Acekard 2i, that I plan to use on a DSi XL (yet to buy it here in EU (Sweden). Still on 1.4 FW, right?

Would this be an updateted version of the flashcard or do I need to update it before it would work?

Cheers

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you have to update the software that comes on the card either way, but ones you update the software, yes, it'll work on the XL.

D

Deleted_171835

Usually, the shop will update it before they ship it. You'll know if you see the Danny Phantom icon.
If it isn't updated, follow Step 5 of this tutorial.

JohnLoco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Beror på vart ifrån du köpte det, shope media, chipper och wechip säljer med uppdateringen. Så du behöver inte oroa dig, ifall du får problem däremot så hör utav dig till mig.

D

Deleted_171835

JohnLoco said:
Beror på vart ifrån du köpte det, shope media, chipper och wechip säljer med uppdateringen. Så du behöver inte oroa dig, ifall du får problem däremot så hör utav dig till mig.
Bing Translation
Depends on where you purchased it, shope media, Chipper and wechip sells with update. So you don't have to worry about, if you have a problem, however, to hear one of you to me.

Don't post in a different language. This is an english-languge forum. Have you read the rules?

zippiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot for all your support... hope that it is already updateted, even if it is not, it wont be much of a problem.... because I have the help from you guys, thanks a lot
smile.gif

RATBAG69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just got a dsi xl.

I'm
useless at anything technical. I don't know hot to put games on
a card but I want to
learn.

Where should I buy one of these cards from? I want free ds games, cheeky I know.

DQScott95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope the only reason they made the DSi XL was to make it uncrackable they dont want flashcarts to work on it that was there main focus

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DQScott95 said:
Nope the only reason they made the DSi XL was to make it uncrackable they dont want flashcarts to work on it that was there main focus
What a load of BS. Quite a few of your posts are BS, they should require people to take an IQ test before allowing people to post on here.

PopSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
What a load of BS. Quite a few of your posts are BS, they should require people to take an IQ test before allowing people to post on here.
Maybe he's being serious but did you ever think that DQScott95 could have been sarcastic in his post?
unsure.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PopSmith said:
Maybe he's being serious but did you ever think that DQScott95 could have been sarcastic in his post?
unsure.gif
That's all very well, but there are people who will actually believe his post. If you're going to be sarcastic, then it needs to be obvious.

He has posted quite a few useless posts in the Acekard forum tonight.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's what the /sarcasm tag was designed for.

Anyways, DQScott95's post is BS. They designed the DSi XL as a larger alternative to the DSi, not something designed to prevent piracy. Note the word alternative. Something good to know is that my Acekard 2i works perfectly with my 1.4U DSi XL.

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It seems that most of people don't realize that the DSi XL is just a bigger DSi and nothing more.
Every "i" linkers that works on DSi 1.4 will works on DSi XL.

RATBAG69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for asking, it might seem a daft simple question to
some but for a me whose not
a pro with flascards it's quite a resonable question I thought!

Thanks for the acekard 2i advice, I will order one of them
(be prepared for more basic questions when I get it lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome