overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Arwing789 said:
You think you're cool or something because you have a higher post count than me? Teehee. Stop getting all high and mighty on my ass.
When did he mention postcount?

He didn't. It just pisses me off how people who have high post counts tend to act like that and think that they're kings of the forum. Post count means nothing.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
Rydian said:
Arwing789 said:
You think you're cool or something because you have a higher post count than me? Teehee. Stop getting all high and mighty on my ass.
He didn't. It just pisses me off how people who have high post counts tend to act like that and think that they're kings of the forum. Post count means nothing.
If he didn't mention postcount then why did you assume it had to do with postcount?

I was arguing with regulars here from the beginning, hell I got accused of signing up just to fight back when I had

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Addendum- it's impossible to brick from a Pandora with the new mobo's, but you can still modify flash0 from a temp custom firmware which will brick it.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. The OP hasn't posted in a while. Last time he did he was going to "Hack" his PSP with his friend? I wonder how that went.

ShadeofDante

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
xist said:
Addendum- it's impossible to brick from a Pandora with the new mobo's, but you can still modify flash0 from a temp custom firmware which will brick it.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. The OP hasn't posted in a while. Last time he did he was going to "Hack" his PSP with his friend? I wonder how that went.

No updates yet sadly, still waiting for him to make some time to come over so I can get this thing straightened out. I will definitely update though once I know something either way. And I've noticed a bunch of guests viewing this topic as well, maybe this is a bigger issue than I thought? Hah.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arwing789 said:
Rydian said:
Arwing789 said:

I agree post count means nothing, but generally speaking people who are regulars have more knowledge than n00bs. Just saying...not taking either side in this petty argument.

ShadeofDante

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to update ya'll.

The PSP works like a charm, I was nervous as hell during the entire thing but it works with a charm, no problems whatsoever.

So +1 to the theory that all Daxter Silver PSP-2001's are modable.
smile.gif

Thanks again guys for all your advice/help.

ShadeofDante

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It definitely was refurbished, but I don't know how common/practical it would be for Gamestop to completely replace the motherboards inside. They want to make a quick turnaround and profit off resold PSP systems.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestops don't have internal parts replaced. The only time they do is when the refurb is brought back with a guaranteed quality insurance policy. Mine did suspiciously look to have a case replacement though.

All the warranties on Refurb units are void in reference to original manufacturers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)