Reformat harddrive partitions without messing up wbfs partition

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jabmaster2, Jul 2, 2009.

1. jabmaster2
    OP

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok here is my problem I have a 1 tb hard drive with 1st partition 20gb fat, 2nd partition 750 wbfs that has alot of games on it for USB loaders, and 3rd partition with like 120gb ntfs. It's there anyway I can reformat the fat to like 80gb and ntfs to 60gbs without messing up my wbfs partition. I don't know much about doing this so if someone could give me real thoruogh instructions it would be awsome. If it's too risky I want bother cuz I don't want to lose my games. Thanks so much.

P.s. Sorry if this wrong section post I didn't think it had anything do with wii hacking.

Pss I want the fat for more homebrew and movies so it needs be first partion right?

2. jabmaster2
    OP

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Can anybody help me

3. geegee

Member geegee GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You're just resizing the FAT and NTFS partitions so I should be alright. I think you can just resize the NTFS to a smaller size. It should then show up as raw space. You should then be able to enlarge the FAT partitions.

FYI - GeeXbox supports NTFS (so it is probably unnecessary to change the partitions if your just going to be using it for movies).