Redsteel freezes my Wii.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by soliunasm, Nov 17, 2007.

1. soliunasm

soliunasm GBAtemp Fan

Oct 9, 2007
    United States
    Okay, I've finished everyone's missions besides the Fish Market one.
    So, I catch the guy, beat him in a sword battle and get into the dock.
    Get to the dock, still fine, get to the part where the Katana Giri is stolen from me, it has a 10% chance of freezing my Wii at this point, the only way to power it off is by removing the power source.
    But this isn't where the problem is.
    If I manage to get through that part, I go and get the Katana Giri, spare the mans life, then I open the door(Where you are supposed to get a checkpoint and brought back to the dock) this is where it hangs and freezes the Wii 100% of the time.
    My Wii in not modded, it's a normal, clean Wii, up to date firmware.
    One time I got past this, beat the guy holding the owner of the boat hostage and it froze there as well.

I called Nintendo and they said they couldn't help me, I called Ubisoft but for the past two days their service lines have been undergoing maintenance, and I wrote an e-mail to Ubisoft.

Now I was wondering, I got this game Used at a local GameCrazy, but it was only played once and there were no scratches on it, nothing. So, I have my Wii still under Warranty, would I be able to send the game to Nintendo and get a new one?