Homebrew Redownload NTSC-U Mii Channel (vWii)

drewbru35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing around with my WiiU, (on vWii mode) and realized that the Mii Channel wasn't exactly like the one on the Wii. (Most obviously lacking the Mii Parade) I was wondering if there was a way that I could download the original Mii Channel WAD, as I've already downloaded other Wii only WADs. (Like the News Channel and Forecast Channel, etc.)

I downloaded a few WADs off of Mario Cube. (All v0-v6 Mii Channel WADs, and a Korean Mii Channel WAD) and tried to install all of them using a WAD manager. (I forget the name, I will check later if needed)

None of the WADs would download, there was an error code every time I downloaded them. I hadn't tried the Korean one, so I wanted to just try that one. It said that it installed, so I went to the home menu and checked.

The old vWii Mii Channel was replaced with this new Korean Mii Channel, which I couldn't even use because my Wii is NTSC-U.

I tried using Any Globe Changer but still couldn't access the channel. Is there any way that I can reinstall the old vWii Mii Channel, or somehow access the Korean one?

(Not sure if I posted in the correct forum, please tell me where to post otherwise)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

I was playing around with my WiiU, (on vWii mode) and realized that the Mii Channel wasn't exactly like the one on the Wii. (Most obviously lacking the Mii Parade) I was wondering if there was a way that I could download the original Mii Channel WAD, as I've already downloaded other Wii only WADs. (Like the News Channel and Forecast Channel, etc.)

I downloaded a few WADs off of Mario Cube. (All v0-v6 Mii Channel WADs, and a Korean Mii Channel WAD) and tried to install all of them using a WAD manager. (I forget the name, I will check later if needed)

None of the WADs would download, there was an error code every time I downloaded them. I hadn't tried the Korean one, so I wanted to just try that one. It said that it installed, so I went to the home menu and checked.

The old vWii Mii Channel was replaced with this new Korean Mii Channel, which I couldn't even use because my Wii is NTSC-U.

I tried using Any Globe Changer but still couldn't access the channel. Is there any way that I can reinstall the old vWii Mii Channel, or somehow access the Korean one?

(Not sure if I posted in the correct forum, please tell me where to post otherwise)

You can try @GaryOderNichts vWii Decaffeinator:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/vwii-decaffeinator-restore-vwii-without-a-nand-backup.566252/

Please read careful the Description from the Tool.

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

Reactions: drewbru35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4