Hacking Rednand flashing yellow power light after powering off.

chris247

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I power off my console using the gamepad it does this and won't turn back on until I manually force shut it down and then everything works again. Is this how it should be or whats going on?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I power off my console using the gamepad it does this and won't turn back on until I manually force shut it down and then everything works again. Is this how it should be or whats going on?
This is normal with rednand as I have been told. Rednand conflicts with sysnand and it causes it to do this. When this happened to me I was scared at first thinking it was a BLOD but was told that its "normal" for the time being.

Turning the console off itself will result in a blue flashing light while trying to turn it on. Ive had blue and yellow in separate instances.

Last edited by Lumince,

chris247

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is normal with rednand as I have been told. Rednand conflicts with sysnand and it causes it to do this. When this happened to me I was scared at first thinking it was a BLOD but was told that its "normal" for the time being.

Turning the console off itself will result in a blue flashing light while trying to turn it on. Ive had blue and yellow in separate instances.
So you have to manually turn it off and on every time then?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is because you have standby mode set on the redNAND when you switch off the wiiu after being in rednand the wiiu puts the redNAND into sleep mode switching the wiiu back on causes the wiiu to get confused as it sees the redNAND is in sleep but it is trying to load the sysnand. Solution is to switch off sleep mode.

Reactions: Lumince

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, conflicts between nands
Go in both NANDs to system settings, and power settings and disable standby features. This eliminates any of these problems as I tested this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome