Gaming Redemption of rewards at Club Nintendo Japan

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've recently ordered a Japanese 3DS, and am waiting for it to be shipped, so I started looking into Club Nintendo Japan. I understand that Club Nintendo Japan doesn't send stuff overseas, but has anyone who owns a Japanese 3DS, and doesn't have relatives in Japan, redeemed the more tangible rewards?

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't really help you, but be careful about your registration. They suspended my US account because I tried to use a brazilian credit card and needed their help when I got charged without receiving the credit.

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Mastercard, and that was accepted by Amazon JP, which was where I ordered my 3DS from, so it'd be okay if I use that right?

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a Mastercard, and that was accepted by Amazon JP, which was where I ordered my 3DS from, so it'd be okay if I use that right?

I never had a problem buying with my credit card =| I got the game from the canadian eShop after all.
The problem was the contacting them. Still have to call their office and convince them to unblock my account.

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the rewards is only for the country of the device.
Does that mean that I'm at an impasse, because my local Club Nintendo probably won't accept my Japanese 3DS, and since I'm not a citizen of Japan I'm not eligible for Club Nintendo membership?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You could simply redeem the presents so they're sent to your friends and them have them shipping it to you (with you paying for the shipping of course).
If I had a Japanese system I'd definitely do that since they have awesome rewards.

Tamakin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have japanese Nintendo Club Account and i can use my credit card without problem on eshop.
Never tried to get physical reward thought, but I think you can use Tenso for this.

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You could simply redeem the presents so they're sent to your friends and them have them shipping it to you (with you paying for the shipping of course).
If I had a Japanese system I'd definitely do that since they have awesome rewards.
Yeah, I'm going to ask my friends if anyone of them have relatives in Japan to whom the rewards can be sent to first. If I have none, I guess I can always donate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr