Red_Dead_Redemption_USA_RF_XBOX360-PROTOCOL

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Scene Releases' started by Chanser, May 17, 2010.

May 17, 2010
  1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    [​IMG]

2. pitoui

Member pitoui GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Great. Already grabbed the previous release and as my Xbox is already banned I won't need to grab this. Fantastic that it has a proper release though.

3. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    I grabbed the proper release of the last release

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Good to see a scene release.

@others what Joe88 speaks of was nothing major (once you have the ISO it should be fine)- just properly packed and compressed rar files.

5. Fusion

Member Fusion On/Off GBA-Temp'er

Does System Link work?

Theres lots of problems with people getting System Link to find each other, it only allows you into your own free roam but never together.

I have also tried with the same problem on both a JTAG 8955 fw x360 & a 9199 fw x360 with no good news at all [​IMG]

6. djmix56

Newcomer djmix56 Newbie

United States
    I've been looking around for a solution to this myself because I am having the same exact problem. Anyone have any ideas on this issue?

7. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    this game is cool but its a gta clone. its actually like a siamese twin. not saying thats a bad thing, but its a little to similar for my comfort. very good gameplay and so far its a good story. anyone get to the end yet?

8. djmix56

Newcomer djmix56 Newbie

United States
    Similar in some things yes... but those things worked from GTA 4 so why fix what isn't broken? [​IMG]
    Besides, this games in a genre of it's own and I've been waiting for the perfect western game for years.

And yes, to answer your question, I have beaten it already. It took me like 20 hours or so to beat it I believe but it was definitely worth every hour.
    I would have to say it has a rather good story overall and I really enjoyed the gameplay too. I especially liked the ending, which had a nice twist. But some people might not like it. Probably the best story/character driven game I've played since Mass Effect 2. The only thing I haven't done yet is the multipayer. Going to try that tomorrow & see how that goes. [​IMG]

And to anyone else who doesn't already know... Rockstar fixed the system link issues with a title update earlier. So now it works...for me at least.

9. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    pm me a synopsis if you don't mind i like to know the story, including ending before i watch/play a movie/game