Red Wii and DSi XL consoles coming to Europe!

B-Blue

slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Untitled.png

Last week, we revealed that Super Mario All-Stars is coming the UK in December and now in an extra bonus for Nintendo fans all over the UK, it has emerged that the special Wii and DSi consoles will be released over here before they're released in Japan.

The red DSi XL bundle features a mushroom, a flower and a star next to the camera and comes with a copy of New Super Mario Bros.

The red Wii will go on sale on 29 October, but in a change from the Japanese version which included a new version of Super Mario Bros., this bundle will come with a copy of the original Donkey Kong pre-loaded onto it. It's also bundled with Wii Sports, New Super Mario Bros. Wii and a red Wii Remote Plus. The Remote Plus is the new controller with an in-built MotionPlus accessory.

Nintendo hasn't confirmed how much the consoles will cost but we'd expect the company to leave the exact pricing up to the individual retailers as usual.

icon11.gif
Source

popoffka

Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
Well, pre-loading a Mario's 25th anniversary Wii with a Donkey Kong game is kinda stupid, isn't it?
IMO, the whole Wii bundle is totally stupid. Red DSi XL may be interesting to some people, but I myself don't like it.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would you want a red Wii? It would be totally fugly in most people's houses!

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol just paint your wii red -.-

dont be a troll and by this sh*t because no one need it. (same hardware just other colour wow)

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
popoffka said:
Well, pre-loading a Mario's 25th anniversary Wii with a Donkey Kong game is kinda stupid, isn't it?
Why? Because you aren't aware that Mario got his start as "Jumpman", who was the hero in the original Donkey Kong game?

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Aw guys come on haha it's just colors.
I love my burgundy DSi XL.
And I think the first white Wii (Which I have btw) looks perfect.
Yeah these are pretty, just no reason to mourn over not having them
wink.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The colour sucks, I really wouldn't worry it not coming to the US. It's like the Red Limited Edition Xbox 360, doesn't look very nice.

It's sure it would go down nice in China though...

comaX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
If I hadn't a wii already, i think i would have bought this bundle but really - who needs two wiis ? Only the red remote bought apart could be intersting ! Can't remember who didn't know why there was original Donkey built-in, but, no offense, it's fuckin' tard. You think big N would built in just any game ? They're not that stupid !

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
injected11 said:
popoffka said:
Why? Because you aren't aware that Mario got his start as "Jumpman", who was the hero in the original Donkey Kong game?

your avatar gives me headache
hate2.gif

back to topic: its just a color, who cares? inside its the same machine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol