Red Steel 2 Controls for the Left Handed

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by 10001110101, Mar 26, 2010.

Mar 26, 2010
  1. 10001110101
    OP

Newcomer 10001110101 Newbie

United States
    So I've started playing this game. I'm impressed. So many positive things to say. But I find that being left handed is causing probs. The controls are setup for a right handed player and since it uses motion + it seems that using the sword in my left hand can cause issues. I'm trying to decide between giving it a go with using the wiimote in my right hand or trying to develop techniques for using it in my left hand. Using it in my right really causes my aim to be off when using the gun and the nunchuck analog seems foreign. Any other south paws out there struggling with this that might have suggestions? Big thanks in advance. Side note: I've been browsing this site for sometime and it's a great resource/community. Just wanted to say that.

2. MissingNo._

Member MissingNo._ aka MissingNoL

United States
    Well, there was a rumor floating around about this being resolved with a hack/cheat code. It would (temporarly) switch the controls of almost everything for left handed people.
    It hasn't been confirmed whether or not it is a hack or a cheat code, but remember, this is still a rumor.
    In a meantime, keep playing however you feel like playing.
    If I find more information about this, I will let you know.
    Oh, and many people have not heard this rumor because It was on IRC, etc. Mainly anywhere without much attention.

3. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Use the sword in your right hand like it wants you to.
    Problem solved.

I'm left handed and it isn't a problem at all to do this.

4. jorwex

Newcomer jorwex Member

United States
    It feels a little awkward still