Hardware Red or Black '''New''' 3DS - Poll

What looks better, Red or Black '''New'' 3DS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I ain't getting the Majoras Mask edition I'm going with Black.....always like a nice solid base color

Hopefully they'll make a good variety of Skins since I guess Faceplates are outta the question :(

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll go with black. Should make it easier to swap out pieces of the shell with limited edition consoles later. Well, not "easier"... it'll just look better than if you do it with red.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Already paid off my Red XL in full last Friday. I'm that confident that I'll love the red more than black. This is coming from a guy that loves black in general (especially electronics) and wears mostly black clothing.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll go with black. Should make it easier to swap out pieces of the shell with limited edition consoles later. Well, not "easier"... it'll just look better than if you do it with red.

Why swap out the shell? That probably means you already have said LE console which is also already an XL unless it's broke or something.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I got a $50 off coupon from bestbuy, I was on the fence about which color I would get since they canceled my majoras mask xl. I was going to get red but I'm leaning towards black more and more each day.

D

Deleted-355425

i have the black one, mettalic black.. if you look up close it looks kinda like carbon fibre.

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the red one and I'm really happy the US got it instead of the Blue so I don't have 2 of the same colour :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night