Gaming Red Dead Redemption (RF)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice one as usual Gaisuto. A friend has been on about this for a while now so I will probably end up playing it.
Others it is being upped to usenet but you are advised to wait for stuff without a 1 gig split and the like- the password is known/in the NFO/readily available though. I am not comfortable with mirroring the usenet NFO here for reasons that will be obvious if you look for it or you would have it. http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1524/xbox-3...redemption.html says online co-op only.

Bets on how quick for the inevitable repack to get nuked.

Full releases post some time in the morning if I have time (Japanese region dupes aside the only thing of note that has not been posted here is Shrek_Forever_After_USA_XBOX360-SPARE and a handful of XBLA releases: http://www.abgx.net/filename/?ch=13 )

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
You know you can just alt-printscreen to get a screen grab instead of taking a photograph of your screen with an actual camera. Or just copy and paste the ABGX log text...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know. I wasn't the one that took that screen, the guy who ripped it did. I said in the OP I was going to put up a proper ABGX screen once my download finishes.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Yes, I know. I wasn't the one that took that screen, the guy who ripped it did. I said in the OP I was going to put up a proper ABGX screen once my download finishes.
Ooops my bad. Still I wonder why he would take a photograph with a camera, a blurry one at that. People are weird/stupid sometimes. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting my hands on this ASAP.
rolleyes.gif

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have this pre-ordered on ps3, but I jumped on the download anyway to play this a couple of days early. Looking forward to this big time.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks good, but I fear it will be riddled with technical issues and framerate problems, like gta4
frown.gif
. Hope I'm wrong though and it's a nice solid framerate.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think im gonna wait till tomorrow to dl it for another scene ver to be released
they could have saved a GB of download if they compressed it

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So will anyone use quickboot with this? If so, where would you find a .png for the image? Will any work, or does it have to be a certain size?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This has got to be the best looking game out right now period. Although, it's also glitchy and the gameplay is extremely repetitive in some parts. Whatever version I got worked fine, did a hard drive install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning