XboxModder2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
red dead issue.jpeg

Hey there, in red dead redemption 1(first dvd), everytime i try to press on multiplayer button, It says " WARNING! Continuing will require a disc change and will prevent you from returning to single player. Any unsaved data will be lost. Are you sure you want to continue?" but when i press okay (A) it stops for about 15 seconds and returns me to the rdr menu, it also heavily glitches the game, in order to fix the glitching you have to restart the game, i tried launching the second dvd but it just crashes and aurora restarts, i heard i have to make it in GOD format(second dvd), is this true? thanks in advance! (i should mention thats its GOTY edition)

Last edited by XboxModder2,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 327264

Hey there, in red dead redemption 1(first dvd), everytime i try to press on multiplayer button, It says " WARNING! Continuing will require a disc change and will prevent you from returning to single player. Any unsaved data will be lost. Are you sure you want to continue?" but when i press okay (A) it stops for about 15 seconds and returns me to the rdr menu, it also heavily glitches the game, in order to fix the glitching you have to restart the game, i tried launching the second dvd but it just crashes and aurora restarts, i heard i have to make it in GOD format(second dvd), is this true? thanks in advance! (i should mention thats its GOTY edition)
What do the contents of the second disc look like?

XboxModder2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
What do the contents of the second disc look like?
IMG_2346.jpg

hey there, this is how it looks like, before i put the second dvd inside the first dvd, it used to be in the games directory as another separate file, but it didnt work, so i put it here in hopes of it working but it still doesnt, PS! red dead redemption has no content disc, both are game discs, the second disc has the multiplayer and the undead nightmare disc, so thats why theres no content file inside of it, its normal, so im wondering if its corrupt or not? thanks!

XboxModder2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
So, i think i have located the issue, in the second disc file, there used to be 2 big files that did not paste well on the 360, now i put my usb stick in, and try to copy those 2 files on the second disc file but aurora gives me an error(see pic), so anyone knows how to fix this?
1663345331529.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i think i have located the issue, in the second disc file, there used to be 2 big files that did not paste well on the 360, now i put my usb stick in, and try to copy those 2 files on the second disc file but aurora gives me an error(see pic), so anyone knows how to fix this?
View attachment 327457
Try converting to God, then enable disc swap for dashlaunch.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RDR doesn't have online multiplayer on a separate disc, the 2nd disc contains DLCs iirc.
If it's like the standard release, i remember playing the multiplayer with the standalone disc..

XboxModder2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
RDR doesn't have online multiplayer on a separate disc, the 2nd disc contains DLCs iirc.
If it's like the standard release, i remember playing the multiplayer with the standalone disc..
I just got it to work, its cause i didnt have much space on the 360, i was right doe, multiplayer is only on the second disc

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol