Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to Xbox Game Pass

fnoaiDn.png

The highly acclaimed Red Dead Redemption 2 will be making its way to Xbox Game Pass, where subscribers can enjoy it for no extra cost. The Rockstar game will be available on May 7th, for Xbox One users. To compensate this addition, Rockstar will be removing Grand Theft Auto V from Xbox Game Pass for consoles on the same day. If you still haven't tried Game Pass yet, you can get a month of it for a single dollar, from Microsoft themselves.

:arrow: Source

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now we can enjoy horse testicle physics

FOR FREE

hype.

Really that's basically all the game offers it's pretty mediocre otherwise. Rockstar couldn't make an interesting open world game to save their lives. They focus on story despite having what I can only assume is a kindergarten class writing up their narrative.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Now we can enjoy horse testicle physics

FOR FREE

hype.

Really that's basically all the game offers it's pretty mediocre otherwise. Rockstar couldn't make an interesting open world game to save their lives. They focus on story despite having what I can only assume is a kindergarten class writing up their narrative.
netflix is free?
same concept.

why did they remove gta 5 as """compensation"""??? i don't care tbh i already have gta 5 on pc and 360, but still sorta scummy to compensate by removing another game

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'll just bring and beat all the online stuff in GTA V before the delist it. I already have Read Dead 2 on my PS4 I just have to beat the first 1.

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Awesome game! Totally worth it with my beast pc at locked 60fps high/ultra, mouse and keyboard and no immersion breaking stupid auto aiming.

Tried it at launch in an X, couldn't stand it... 30 fps, stupid auto aiming, convoluted controls, movement felt too heavy...
Night and day compared to how it felt on pc!

I wish i could forget about its story and events... Being a narrative heavy game, once i finished i never felt like going back, but i sure remember it, together with Metro Exodus, as the most interesting gaming experiences of 2019.

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh I wouldnt call a game from 2013 recent lol

It isn't, but that isn't what he said.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Must be a bit humiliating for them, 2 games in a decade and they, now have to essentially gove it a way for free (practically).

I'd imagine they view this as an extended demo, hoping users like online and buy once it's removed.

They did have a spike with GTA recently, despite it being a toxic s**test, although I suppose all online games are people are toxic in general when anonymity is given.

JamieL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully it comes to PC gamepass eventually. I'd like to give it a try, I loved Red Dead Redemption. But everything I've read about 2 makes me not want to spend full price on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far +1