dap1mp13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I just got my M3 Lite today. Its great, except for one thing. No matter what NDS game I play, as soon as the game boots up the battery light turn red automatically.

I have full battery, it was just charged. The NDS didn't die on me, I played for about 1/2 hour with the red light on.
Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? I searched the forums a bit, but didn't find any topics relating to this problem.

So any help will be appreciated!

Thanks....

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You take the green battery and the story ends.
You wake in your bed and you believe
whatever you want to believe.

You take the red battery and you stay
in Wonderland, and I show you how
deep the rabbit-hole goes.

In all seriousness, sounds like something is broken. Get a replacement? make sure the LED isn't being shorted? I dunno, I don't really know what I'm talking about anymore
frown.gif

dap1mp13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first, thanks for the reply! =D

Second. OOPS, my bad on that =(....
I should've been more clear.
The battery only goes red when using my M3 Lite.

If I play using an authentic game (that I own), i.e. MKDS, NSMB,etc., those all work fine.
So I think it has something to do with the M3.

So, just for clarity I'll restate below, maybe I could get more help.

When playing an authentic game, one that I bought from a retail store, everything is perfect, battery status is working correctly.
When I play anything from the M3, lets say Trauma Center for example, the battery indicator turns red instantly.

Other notes: Black US DS Lite
Passcard 3
M3 Lite
Sandisk Ultra II 1Gigabyte.

baz8755

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm...

I only recently saw my light turn red, it was the day I got my M3Lite, I then played a normal cart and light went green again.

However a full charge seems to keep the light green for about 5 hours. Have just bought a 1600mah battery to see if life goes up.

But if you can't get green at all I would suggest either firmware (as someone has already said), re-inserting card and passcard otherwise you may have a duff.

Baz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)