1. LoganMK7

OP LoganMK7 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello people! I am currently looking to recruit people to test out game compatibility with DaedalusX64! We currently have 2 people who are testing, whom are me and another person. I would prefer for you to have a New 2DS XL, New 3DS XL or New 3DS that is hacked. Me and the other person are aiming to make a compatibility spreadsheet of ALL regions (Japanese, PAL, NTSC, Chinese). The spreadsheet is already made, and we have some of the NTSC region made. We need help making it, as there are 388 games for the 64. The other spreadsheets are outdated, this one will be always be updated with every release! Shoot me a dm on here or on Discord! Only people who are serious about this will be accepted! My discord tag is Łσğαη#9499! (To save trouble, please copy and paste the nickname into the friend request section)
    You can also reply to this thread with your discord tag if you are interested.

Last edited by LoganMK7, May 5, 2020
    TomTalker and cavinrocks like this.
  2. sailr

sailr Member
    Newcomer

China
    Can I?

3. ItsAshleyFTW

ItsAshleyFTW GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'd love to help out!

4. Stealphie
    This message by Stealphie has been removed from public view by x65943, May 12, 2020, Reason: Empty post.
    May 12, 2020
  5. ItsAshleyFTW
    This message by ItsAshleyFTW has been removed from public view by VinsCool, May 12, 2020, Reason: Reply to deleted post.
    May 12, 2020
  6. Stealphie
    This message by Stealphie has been removed from public view by VinsCool, May 12, 2020, Reason: Reply to deleted post.
    May 12, 2020
  7. Revanski

Revanski Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I have an o3DS but I would like to help in any way that I can.

TomTalker and Stealphie like this.
  8. brd55

brd55 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I can't seem to find you on Discord. If you're still accepting people, I'd love to help out. Discord is brd55#2324

9. Epicglitch

Epicglitch Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a hacked 2ds XL and can help out. Just stumbled across this emulator today... should have it installed by end of day. Also recently downloaded the North American N64 romset for my OGA Black Edition.

The only problem is I dont have discord....

TomTalker likes this.
  10. TomTalker

TomTalker Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I'd love 2 help.

Find my Discord acc below.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Compatibility, DaedalusX64, Recruiting