LordAsrail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That sounds awesome!
But for me just the UI and some items would do for now :D
I just started the game and got a lot going through guessing, testing and MH experience,
but some things are just a big ? for me.^^

-Xin-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Progress Report:
We're done with the majority and most critical UIs and Battle related dialogs.
We're currently working on Skill and Item descriptions (around 30-40% atm). And will then move on to tutorial texts and story dialog.
The plan is to have at least the tutorial + maybe the first chapter done before doing a preview release.

New Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/OVXne
I am impressed with the quality !!! Good luck my friend ;)

skypirate123

Trophies
XP
Country
Great job @dasding! Keep up the hard work and look forward to seeing the first release after the team's amazing work on MHX. No ETA yet for the first patch I imagine?

Oh also unsure if anyone has seen this lovely thing yet. Might help some of you with eggs, weights etc

http://mhkita.com/stories/index.php

Last edited by skypirate123,
Reactions: AnukWolf

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Progress Report:
We're currently working on Skill and Item descriptions (around 30-40% atm). And will then move on to tutorial texts and story dialog.

It's been almost a week. Is there a new estimate on your current progress?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello fellow Hunters,

i'm back with the ambitius dream to translate Monster Hunter Stories including dialog. Some might remember the MHX patch which focused on menus, items etc. only. This time we want a more complete package, but for this we actually need some good translators.

Sadly we lack these translators right now, so this project lives or dies with this recruitment post. The tools and scripts for making this patch possible are already done, now we just have to get to the heavy work.

So if you like to contribute and make this patch a reality please contact me detailing your motivation and japanese skill level a bit.

Update:
Nope, this project is not dead. We're still looking for translators tho, the more the merrier!

We're currently working on the UI and image assets we have to translate. There's a long way ahead of us for sure. We might release a menu-only alpha patch when we're done with the ui.

Here are some screenshots of the current state:
http://imgur.com/a/xGjrF

Progress Report (18.10.16):
The plan is to have at least the tutorial + maybe the first chapter done before doing a preview release.

New Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/OVXne
I would advise you talk to Team If.

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think we will get some nice news this week :3
The new Monster Hunter Game for 3ds anouncement on Thursday 27th at 8pm japanese time (1pm Central European Time) is definetly something to look forward to.

Release end of November would be nice, more work for the MH translation team incomming ;)
So still some time left to enjoy MHStories and maybe soon the first translation patch.

Source:
https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/790481372024418306

Edit2:
Monster Hunter XX double cross will come March 18th 2017 for 3ds.
CvxQzI9UEAEoquA.jpg

Last edited by bomigoton,

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Hunters....I mean, Riders! Here's our status update!!

While we are still working towards our original goal, things have been slowing down due to our teams current state.

We are currently cleaning up overall UI/Skills/Item entries in preparation for a Preview patch. Please note that if you wish to experience the full Monster Hunter Stories RPG, we recommend to wait further until we progress through the dialogues.

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

While we are still working towards our original goal, things have been slowing down due to our teams current state.

We are currently cleaning up overall UI/Skills/Item entries in preparation for a Preview patch. Please note that if you wish to experience the full Monster Hunter Stories RPG, we recommend to wait further until we progress through the dialogues.

Always love to hear progress! Still really excited to play Pokemonster Hunter. Thank you and your team for all the hard work!

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country

I just wander if this game is story focus or like original mh game?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
This game will be released on other regions soon. So don't waste time to translate this. Translate the old games that won't release on other regions.

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game will be released on other regions soon. So don't waste time to translate this. Translate the old games that won't release on other regions.

Unless you know something that Capcom hasn't publicly said... There is no announcement of this game coming to the US or EU regions. It's a spin-off game and Capcom has a history of ignoring spin-off localizations. The game also didn't sell as well in Japan as the 'true' or normal Monster Hunter games, which sadly makes it less likely to get an official translation. I wish what you were saying about it being released in other regions soon was true, but sadly it seems quite the opposite.

Besides even a menu/ui patch would help those who want to play now even if an eventual release for the full game in english may happen officially later.

Reactions: sanderdsz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs