ROM Hack [Recruiting] Monster Hunter Stories Translation

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
If you had read the faq, you would ses that estimate time is May (Very Rough Estimate)
So everyone, stop asking for the progress, cuz the answer will be the same until at least May.
Now i have a undying urge to ask these question once every week just to bully you.

But I wont because i dont want to get nuked. Curses!

Reactions: Oschara

AKD1270

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all. You are aware atm it's only the UI that's in English.
Second of all are you using the boot ntr mode 3 for the o3ds.
And then if it's none of these recheck everything is in the correct folder and then on Luma make sure that the enable patching is checked in the Luma settings.

Hopefully this will help you out

Thanks, it worked, I had the enable patching option on Luma deactivated

blade1911

Trophies
XP
Country
France
We're currently working on a full Story patch for this game, which includes all cutscenes and story related dialogs, as well as all Side Quest dialogs. For now we don't plan on translating unrelated npc dialogs.

Hi! I live in Japan and I understand perfectly Japanese. I own the original Japanese game. If you want, I can compare it with your version, test your actual translation and give you feedback. Also for possible bugs, like if the game freezes or such.

I wait for your answer!

Last edited by blade1911,
Reactions: chil69

blade1911

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good morning! I just want to say that I have holidays until the 16th of this month, but after it, I will start working again. If you want that I test the game, it should be now... I am very sorry. :(

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, for the lack of updates, but there wasn't much to report on. The Switch launch and MHXX release both impacted our progress. We kinda fell into a drought. Maximus estimates to finish the work on MHXX in a week and then returning to this project. We will try to get this back to speed. So please stay tuned.

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, for the lack of updates, but there wasn't much to report on. The Switch launch and MHXX release both impacted our progress. We kinda fell into a drought. Maximus estimates to finish the work on MHXX in a week and then returning to this project. We will try to get this back to speed. So please stay tuned.

No worries take your time! Cannot wait for full english patch. :)

CrazyMage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
upload_2017-4-13_3-25-43.png
Soo i think fan project will be cancelled now.

Reactions: bomigoton

Kromlech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your work on this project, all who pitched in, especially dasding.

(Though if you choose to keep going I won't tell nobody:ninja:)

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks for the hardwork @dasding and team. even if the project ended, i hope you'd still do a final release up to point where it's done. could still be useful for those who imported the game.

Runemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's good news, but as for me I prefer to wait and see if the team will complete this project for I'd most likely like their version more.
God knows European versions tend to massacre names and dubs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea