Hacking Recovery Mode Stuck

ajdrizzle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpeg I soft-bricked my old 3ds xl and tried to use recovery mode. Its been an hour and it doesn't go pass this point:

ajdrizzle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you brick? That's helpful info to know
I attempted 2.1.0 ctr transfer and got a native firm error so I rebooted the 3ds and then it would get stuck turning on

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I attempted 2.1.0 ctr transfer and got a native firm error so I rebooted the 3ds and then it would get stuck turning on
Theres a black screen on boot, the yellow led doesnt turn on, and with or without the sd card it doesnt work

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
I attempted 2.1.0 ctr transfer and got a native firm error so I rebooted the 3ds and then it would get stuck turning on.

Theres a black screen on boot, the yellow led doesnt turn on, and with or without the sd card it doesnt work

Can't tell if it's a N3DS or O3DS but regardless try turning it off and deleting the region folder inside the Nintendo folder. Not sure how likely it may help but its worth the shot. Another suggestion is waiting yet another hour before turning it off because I've heard of cases where even going into recovery mode won't save a N3DS unless a hardmod is done...

Reactions: Deleted User

ajdrizzle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't tell if it's a N3DS or O3DS but regardless try turning it off and deleting the region folder inside the Nintendo folder. Not sure how likely it may help but its worth the shot. Another suggestion is waiting yet another hour before turning it off because I've heard of cases where even going into recovery mode won't save a N3DS unless a hardmod is done...
Ill see if it works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ill see if it works
Its an old 3ds by the way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.