Recovery mode on a G6 or CycloDS at all possible?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by blizeH, Oct 20, 2007.

1. blizeH
    OP

Member blizeH GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Hi guys,

I've managed to break my DS Lite whilst attempting to unflash it (I'm trying to sell it/trade it in somewhere) and whenever I try to load recovery mode in my G6 it doesn't work.

I've just ordered a CycloDS too for my new DS, but have just found out that doesn't work either with recovery mode, so basically, should I just throw this DS in the bin and be done with it? Or is there a way to redeem it?

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    You can swap the BIOS from a working DS with the old DS and perform another unflashing process. But should you mess it up again, you will end up with two faulty DS Lites.

3. blizeH
    OP

United Kingdom
    Hmm, that sounds kind of dodgy, and not sure I'd want to take apart my new DS Lite! Would an old DS be okay for it? My cousin has a broken old one that doesn't charge that I could take apart.

Are we allowed to sell stuff on here? I don't really like Ebay, and it's of absolutely no use at all to me.

4. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    If both DSs are already broken, the worst thing that can happen is nothing at all.
    Give it a shot.
    And use the trading forum for selling things...

- Sam

5. blizeH
    OP

United Kingdom
    Oh! I never noticed the trading forum before, cheers sam.