Homebrew Recovering Save File - Pokémon X

MajinDJX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All right, I'm really sad about what happened to my Pokémon X and Sun games. They were my principal games of Pokemon (full dex, teams, a lot of legendaries, some shinies, etc) and I lost the save of them.

I mean, I don't have, right now, any homebrew exploit or CFW on my 3DS, everything were original. But my SD Card F***** me up. It stopped saving for no reason. Before I realized that was the problem, I thought it was an internet issue, so I started those games to test the online feature. And then, the game saved and I don't know why the pokémon games doesn't showed any problem on saving, they should. So, you kind can see the big picture now. The Pokémon games alleged they saved it, but my SD card that was with a save problem, doesn't overwrote the save file. So, because of the Secure Value, I can't start my saved games.

So, as you can see, I'm a total noob on this, but I did some research in here and in other places, and tried some things, buta was unsuccesful. I do know the odds are against me, but I just need to be sure that it isn't any way to recover this save file. So, right now I have both save file on it "raw" stage: just a copy from the SD (the 0000001.sav) that is crypted and shit. What I need to do is to bypass the secure value in anyway possible to try to boot the save file. From my research, I want to ask the follow:

1- Is there any way I could transform this save file on the save file of some of the homebrew apps? Like, the ones that let you inject a save file on the game? You know, if the app recognized the save file before the games launch and I could make a decrypted backup?

2- Is anyway to decrypt this save file? I saw there is a windows program that could do that, but you need to make the boxes 1 and 2 of pokemon on the save and etc. I could generate those save files and make all the process, but could I apply to my old save? This program generates any keys for descrypt?

3- If I load a pokémon X game from a ROM version (is that even possible?) could exist some version without the secure value check?

4- buying a physical copy of Pokemon X, could help in anyway? For example, to inject my save file on the cartdrige (I don't know if it's even possible). Other 3DS?

5- Does powersave could help me out in here with the physical version?

That's were my doubts, and anyone who could help me I'll appreciate a lot. I really need to try everything to restore that save.

PS: I have an old 3DS XL, in firmware 11.5 (I know this is a problem for homebrews and cfw, but even if I need to wait a exploit for use any app would have any problem in waiting)

Thank you!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but unless you made a backup of the contents of your SD prior to it corrupting, there's nothing you can do. You can try copying everything on your current SD to a new one, but that may not help. Since you're on 11.5 there's no homebrew solution that you could use.

V0LT!GE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can use the save manager savedatafiler to delete the secure value but that only works with cfw...

Last edited by V0LT!GE,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol