Recording what's on a PSP?

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Gaisuto, Jul 20, 2007.

Jul 20, 2007

Recording what's on a PSP? by Gaisuto at 9:48 PM (772 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Gaisuto
    OP

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    There are so many programs for the PSP and stuff I've seen, so I ask if this type of thing exists. Is there some kind of homebrew that let's you record video as you're playing it and save it to the Memory Stick, so you could upload it somewhere else?

A post I saw on a Youtube comment implyed there is...

2. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Try Googling SVCapture. I used it a looong time ago and don't remember where I downloaded it from, but that should be what you're looking for. I personally hated it because whenever I recorded video, it lagged my PSP like an ass (which is expected, the PSP can't multitask very well) but it supposably runs without lag when exported onto your PC, I never got that far though because I gave up on it... [​IMG]

3. Gaisuto
    OP

United States
    The newest version of it I can find was for the 2.71SE-B Custom Firmware. I'm way above that, will it still work?

4. loathsome

Member loathsome GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I remember I did this a while ago. No idea what the app was called, though [​IMG]

5. MaHe

Member MaHe one lazy schmo

Slovenia
    SVCapture ... however, it records to GIF quarter the resolution of the screen. The best way is using plug-ins to output the video on your PC via USB and record it there ... [​IMG]

6. Gaisuto
    OP

United States
    You can do that? How? [​IMG]