RandomKid150

Translator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SairsNn.png

This is a sound hack for Rhythm Heaven Megamix that changes every song into the wonderful sound of a recorder. This may be trash to some people, or this could be the best thing ever for some people. But you can be the judge of that.

For those wondering, I'm not abandoning the translation project I'm doing right now. I'm trying to translate all that I can before I get to the files that I can't open. So be patient.

DOWNLOAD: Coming Soon™

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION:

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If these were actual recreations of the soundtrack in bad recorder style, I could understand. However, it's just random shit, so it's really not all that funny.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SairsNn.png

This is a sound hack for Rhythm Heaven Megamix that changes every song into the wonderful sound of a recorder. This may be trash to some people, or this could be the best thing ever for some people. But you can be the judge of that.

For those wondering, I'm not abandoning the translation project I'm doing right now. I'm trying to translate all that I can before I get to the files that I can't open. So be patient.

DOWNLOAD: Coming Soon™

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION:

Gimme now. I need this.

Reactions: RandomKid150

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE