Persona Modder
OP
Trophies
Website
shrinefox.com
XP
Country
United States
Some Gamecube games have .szs (Yaz0 compresed) files that tend to store models and other data.
The tools for decompressing/recompressing Wii .szs seem to be different and are incompatible with the files I'm working with.

So far I've managed to find a Yaz0 decoder that changes the .szs file to a .rarc file, which seems to be some kind of archive.
There's a tool that lets you dump it, but I have no idea how to re-encode the files/folders within it once I'm done modifying the contents.

The encoder I have can successfully change .rarc to .szs, but can't change simple file folders directly into .szs.

Anybody know if encoding things into .rarc/.arc archives is yet possible or if there's anything else I can do about it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out by now. If anybody ever finds this post and wants help with it, message me!

Jinan

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can't send you a pm so i'm commenting, it's unlikely you'll notice as it's a 6 year old thread but hey worth a try

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."