In brief, I simply need help recompiling a set of files I extracted from a backup of a Wii game into a useable image. I'm running Mac OSX 10.9, Wii Backup Fusion (WiiBaFu) 1.1. Most of my backups are in WBFS (created by USB Loader GX) on a FAT32 HD. I am able to get WiiBaFu to recognize the individual game files but not my backup drive. I can manipulate game files to transfer to a different format or extract. Once extracted, however, I'm unable to repack into an ISO/WBFS. It won't recognize the folder as a game file and the "Create WBFS" feature was no help. I tried fudging it with Disk Utility to make an ISO (various attempts with different settings) but no luck. This is all in the context of trying to mod a game file (the slick offline/online mod for Monster Hunter Tri: http://monsterhunter3expansions.weebly.com/offlineonline-pack.html). I ended up having to install Bootcamp and replace in real-time with WiiScrubber, which worked, but there has to be a way to do it in OSX and with WiiBaFu...! I see it posted all over that WiiBaFu is the easy way to extract, patch and recompile game data (particularly by the_randomizer) but I'm unable to do so. Any assistance with what basic misstep I'm making is welcome!