Hacking Recommended method to install NSP (over 4GB) on fat 32?

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most methods I found seem to be outdated. How can I do this on atmosphere. (Im installing games with gold leaf and Id like to keep 32 to avoid crashes or corrupted files). Thanks

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If using ns-usbloader (PC) and using Goldleaf (Switch), you should be perfectly fine. May need Tinfoil on the Switch in case Goldleaf does not want to install something.

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try downloading them again directly from the github
Yeah I tried those. Dropped them inside atmosphere folder and still get error invalis NCA(4518). Might be missing sigpatches or a too low firmware. (im on 9.0) Ive been at it for hours and no luck

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the latest sig patches? And the latest Goldleaf version 072?
Yes, both of those man. I removed the old sig patches from atmosphere and added the new ones from the link. Got gold leaf 0.7.2 and hekate 5.0.2. I read in another thread these sigs are not compatible with hekate and that I have to run fusee primary payload. But then I wouldnt boot in emu nand right?

Last edited by Christian Rosado,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes, both of those man. I removed the old sig patches from atmosphere and added the new ones from the link. Got gold leaf 0.7.2 and hekate 5.0.2. I read in another thread these sigs are not compatible with hekate and that I have to run fusee primary payload. But then I wouldnt boot in emu nand right?
You can still boot with fusee primary to emuMMC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol