recommended flash card

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Hodgezz, May 29, 2008.

May 29, 2008

recommended flash card by Hodgezz at 11:35 PM (758 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Hodgezz
    OP

Newcomer Hodgezz Newbie

United States
    i have read the reviews on gbatemp on a number of flash cards for my ds. i have a ds-xtreme now and was happy with it when i first got it, but those feelings have changed and am tired of the lack of support and updates. my question is, what are the best cards out right now? as i said, i have read most of the reviews on this site, but i don't know how old they are and see that some of them have been changed. i like what i see with the cyclods evo, but would like to hear from those of you who have used it. thanks to everyone in advance [​IMG]

2. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    First, you posted in the whole wrong section....This is about forum stuff, you need to go to NDS boards....
    Second, when you come to NDS boards, you'll find out many many topics just the same as this one, so read a little, so we don't have to start ANOTHER one..
    CycloDS is a great cart, with a great support and you won't go wrong with it..Its a little pricey, but if it isn't too much for you to spend 55$ for a flash cart, go buy it..I use it and it's excellent..

3. LagunaCid

Member LagunaCid GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    CycloDS is good from my experience.
    M3 Real with Sakura seems smexy, though it doesn't have as much 'utilities' as Cyclo DS, but only by a pinhair.
    and SC DS 1 has Cyclo DS' features but with a more complex interface.
    Your choice really.
    I don't regret buying my Cyclo DS, but I do have a feeling I paid too much for a flashcart with alternatives doing almost the same. But I don't have experience with them, so its just a gut feeling.

4. Hodgezz
    OP

Newcomer Hodgezz Newbie

United States
    oops - sorry about the wrong section- been a while since i've been on the site - is there anyway this thread can be deleted and i will post where i am supposed to?

5. Eternal Myst

Member Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

United States
    Wrong section,and you spelled "flash" wrong.