Hacking Recommended a Slot 2 card?

oldcqr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Plain Ole Regular DS (not a LITE). I'd like to get a Slot 2 card to work along with my DSTT for GBA games.

Everything I find is only for a DS Lite. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Slot 2 card for a DS Regular?

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
you can get the GBA size version on the EZ Flash 3-in-1 Expansion pak. it doesn't take and memory cards, it has internal RAM plus Rumble.

since you have a DSTT you can use Yasu's custom Kernel, heres his site you'll have to scroll down a bit, the newest release is in the top of the scrolling list.
(the link is in the date, also, instructions are in the eng readme)

edit: found the site. its on gameyeeah. here it is

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sephiroth said:
you can get the GBA size version on the EZ Flash 3-in-1 Expansion pak. it doesn't take and memory cards, it has internal RAM plus Rumble.

since you have a DSTT you can use Yasu's custom Kernel, heres his site you'll have to scroll down a bit, the newest release is in the top of the scrolling list.
(the link is in the date, also, instructions are in the eng readme)

edit: found the site. its on gameyeeah. here it is
I second the vote for the 3in1. It's a great cart, and it's cheap. The only drawback is that if you like to play a lot of different games, the 3in1 isn't the best for that. It can only fit one game, and the erase/overwrite process is fairly length since it writes it "permanently" to NOR.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I personally have a 3in1 as well and its great for DS Lites and DS Phats, though you need to make sure that if you do buy one, it has the correct case for the DS Phat. They do exist though.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I have an EZ Flash 3-in-1 and it works great with no problems. only thing is, is that the rumble is very, very noisy on high, medium is ok. The one you linked to is NDS lite only. the box lies.

use the link from gameyeeeah that I posted, the shipping is about $5 but its faster than DX.

oldcqr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sephiroth said:
I have an EZ Flash 3-in-1 and it works great with no problems. only thing is, is that the rumble is very, very noisy on high, medium is ok. The one you linked to is NDS lite only. the box lies.

use the link from gameyeeeah that I posted, the shipping is about $5 but its faster than DX.

Duh! I thought that was a link to files, not to the actual cart! Serves me for not clicking!!!!

Thanks, I'll be ordering from there!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs