Recommendations of sites for arcade/fight stick parts

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by CorpseFlower, Oct 17, 2018.

1. CorpseFlower
    OP

CorpseFlower Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2018
    United States
    Basically as the title says. I'm just looking to replace my joystick on this generic arcade stick I have and looking for Seimitsu model due to quick back to neutral.
    I have heard of Focus Attack but $8.10 for shipping is stupid but might have to because I don't where to look.
    Also may you possibly know how I can tell difference between .110 and .187 connectors? Because I would not want to have to buy a new encoder and wires.

2. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAPerm

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Aptos, California
    Check out tornado terry’s eBay shop. I’ve got a new stick and buttons on my xarcade stick. They have all kinds of parts. Nice quality.

CorpseFlower likes this.
  3. CorpseFlower
    OP

CorpseFlower Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2018
    United States
    Thank you but it seems he sells arcade parts meant for retro games while I'm looking for more fighting game style. But still thanks anyway

4. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAPerm

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Aptos, California
    These parts can be used for many machines. I mentioned I got a new stick for my xarcade stick. I have the xarcade solo stick and hated the 4 way joystick. I bought this and it plays so tight now. I love it. I usually play street fighter 4 ultra or any streets of rage.