astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
So yeah, I'm looking to replace my digital camera (I use it for vblogging, mostly) with a webcam. It's easier to run, and easier to deal with than finding batteries for my digital camera and the bloody cord. I'm looking for a great one with sound, and pretty much good adaptability for different lighting conditions.

I'm probably going to run it on the shit laptop - Lenovo with a 1.5 gHz Celeron processor, 504 megabytes of ram, an an 80 gigabyte hard drive. (Which is mostly full.)

What would you recommend?

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
astrangeone said:
So yeah, I'm looking to replace my digital camera (I use it for vblogging, mostly) with a webcam. It's easier to run, and easier to deal with than finding batteries for my digital camera and the bloody cord. I'm looking for a great one with sound, and pretty much good adaptability for different lighting conditions.

I'm probably going to run it on the shit laptop - Lenovo with a 1.5 gHz Celeron processor, 504 megabytes of ram, an an 80 gigabyte hard drive. (Which is mostly full.)

What would you recommend?

Cant recommend anything specific aside from brands, but I'd suggest Logitech brand ones at least. Logitech makes stuff that freaking lasts forever, believe me on this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM