Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Wii and whilst I can pirate games like alcoholic with alcohol, I actually really want to play around with Wii homebrew.

I've read Guild's sticky but it hasn't been updated in two years and it's only on two pages so it doesn't look like a great starter into Wii homebrew. I presently have Gecko OS, Nowwhere, Smashing and Still Alive (both homebrew games) and ScunmVM among but I really want more homebrew.

I'm open to any application and games which can make the most of the Wii in file management and multimedia. With emulation, I'm a bit so so, I know the Wii can emulate 16 bit consoles relatively well but I have a PSP which takes care of my emulation needs and as its portable, I refer using that. Thus I'm interested in emulating consoles the PSP is unable to i.e. anything that isn't 8bit,16bit, GBA and PSX.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Only Wii homebrew app I really liked and used frequently was WiiMC. Basically transformed my Wii into a complete media centre, worked like a charm with my external HDD connected to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte