recommend mesome some headphones.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by OSW, Sep 24, 2007.

1. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    you know the drill [​IMG]

i need some headphones. these are my requirements.

-headphones (not earphones)
    -open, and not large covering around the whole ear more like most of it (so small headphones)
    -under $70 AUD
    -either traditional over the head strap or the newer behind the head style
    -good sound quality (at least for the price)
    -satisfactorily comfortable

i thought about this http://www.headphones.com.au/psingle?productID=57 after reading some reviews, but i need more options.

recommend away or tell your experiences!

thanks for any input [​IMG]

2. Urza

Urza hi

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
    Having it comply to these three categories really rules out alot of the best headphones in that pricerange.

I recommend these though: http://www.amazon.com/Koss-PortaPro-Headph...e/dp/B00001P4ZH

They look kind of crappy, but the PortaPro drivers are probably the best for what you're looking for.

3. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    well,
    1, 2, i don't want teeny earphones.
    3. what else is there? behind the ear? i find them uncomfortable

surely that doesn't isolate too many options?

thanks for the input though. the PortaPro seem ok, although they look a little strang to me i'll consider them

4. sasuke_kun12

sasuke_kun12 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 12, 2007
    Tokyo 3
    Sennheiser headphones. For 70 bucks at jb hifi, they are a good bargain. I have a pair and oh boy, they sound better then my home theatre (not crappy brand, jamo speakers, marantz reciever). They are comfortable as hell. Played gunz with these headphones on for 7 hours straight and forgot they where on

5. xflash

xflash Local Ninja

Oct 21, 2004
    Norway
    why don't you want earphones?

anyway the koss ones that urza suggested are really good even thought they are kinda teen headphones also you might wanna consider thoose behind the head headphones personally i have a pair from logitech like that (wireless by the way) and they are not comfortable at all

one more thing what are you gonna use these headphones for? you're computre? an ipod? or just you're phone?

6. Chotaz

Chotaz I'm back! :D

Sep 20, 2007
    i have a set of those that Urza suggested me, and their not the most confortable, but they sure have a good quality ( you get what you pay for )