recommend me a manga please

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bored because I just finished Psyren yesterday and I was wondering if you could recommend me a Manga that has good plot,lots of action, and people with supernatural abilities.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you liked Psyren you'll certainly enjoy Beelzebub (made by the assistant of the guy who created Psyren) and Code: Breaker.

They're both great manga who fit with what you're asking for.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:
If you liked Psyren you'll certainly enjoy Beelzebub (made by the assistant of the guy who created Psyren) and Code: Breaker.

I'll definitely check those out, it sounds interesting. If you have any more suggestions please tell me.

QUOTE(xist @ Dec 20 2010, 11:17 AM) http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=267405
I already checked that thread out but I already read some of those or I can't read those mangas online

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zuriel102 said:
Zeroneo said:

I'll definitely check those out, it sounds interesting. If you have any more suggestions please tell me.
You might also want to check Deadman Wonderland (it has a lot of gore though). Oh and note that Code: Breaker will might be boring at start but it gets better later on.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
6lb9k.jpg

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the help!
I'll add Beelzebub, Code: Breaker, and Rave Master to my list to read for now.

@Diando - I'm already on the latest chapter of Naruto and I can read Hitman Reborn online because it's licensed but thanks for the suggestion.

@Twiffles - Thanks I'll look through them later after finishing Beelzebub, Code: Breaker, and Rave Master.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should really give Monster a look. It's one of the few mangas that I've actually finished, but it was a damn good one.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hullo8d said:
You should really give Monster a look. It's one of the few mangas that I've actually finished, but it was a damn good one.

I completely agree with you. I stumbled upon Monster when I was flipping through channels and saw that it was anime night on Sci-Fi. Monster was on and I thought to myself, "Meh, this is going to to lame." But I couldn't pull my eyes away, it's a pretty good show. However, Zarcon recommended the manga to me and I thank her for it. It's a pretty good manga to read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: just found out theres osu for nintendo ds