Country
United Kingdom
You want horror with shock?

The human centipede
A Siberian film
Salo

Hope your not planing on sleeping tonight :tpi:

You mean 'Serbian Film', not Siberian.

Human Centipede is a terrible movie, with just one gross idea going for it - watch the trailer to get the idea, and save yourself sitting through a really bad film.

Salo is a classic B-):shit:

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got some more suggestions for you (Not all horror) :

Ginger Snaps
Taxi Driver
Henry : Portrait of a Serial Killer
American Psycho
Scarface
Carlito's Way
Fargo
I Spit On Your Grave
Straw Dogs
The Wicker Man
Waxwork
Basket Case
Brain Damage
Night of the Living Dead
Reanimator
Dead Ringers
The Ring
Dog Soldiers
Driller Killer
The Devil Rides Out
The Wicker Man (Edward Woodward original version)
Get Carter (Michael Caine, not the crappy remake with Stallone)
Psycho (original version)
Blair Witch Project
Poltergeist
Hostel
Saw series (well, maybe the first 3)
The Shining
Salem's Lot
The Entity
It Lives and It Lives Again (for shits and giggles)
Halloween
The First Power (with Lou Diamond Phillips)
Child's Play
Maniac Cop
Scream
House (NOT the Hugh Laurie TV series!)
Candyman
The Burning
The Howling
The Last House On The Left
The Amityville Horror
The Hills Have Eyes
Final Destination (before the became self mocking)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Horror + comedy: "John Dies at the End".. sorry for the spoiler ;) haha. No but seriously, that's one kick ass movie, and not at all scary (and the book is even better!).

"Cube" from 1997. Sci-fi and horror. It's weird, not that scary, but quite interesting and I think it's one of those movies you should watch, even if you don't like it in the end.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail <-- comedy gold... if you haven't watched it, DO IT! It's a classic.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Movies I've seen recently that I recommend. Note my tastes are in action, comedy, and softcore films, these dominated my viewings since May of this year, where I am still on a major "watch multiple movies everyday" phrase. Also, low budget, B-Movie, so bad it's good stuff. Basically, no mainstream films.

Andy Sidaris films, pick one, you won't be disappointed. Hard Ticket to Hawaii is the best of the lot.
The Room, one of the best bad movies ever.
Samurai Cop, fucking amazing bad movie.
Miami Connection, fucking amazing bad movie. Yes I used that comment again.
Troll 2, fucking amazing bad movie.
Toxic Avenger, Class of Nuke Em High, Return to Nuke Em High, pretty much any Troma film.
I Like To Play Games, best softcore film I ever saw, and the genre doesn't produce good films as far as story and acting is concerned. Tits and ass, fuck yeah.
Cannibal Holocuast. It's gross, disgusting, vile, but that was its intention, and thus it's a masterpiece.
Planet Terror, amazing, goriest movie I think of the 2000s.
Death Proof, amazing, but too much dialogue, you really need to be in the right mood for it.
Enter the Dragon, my first Bruce Lee viewing experience. Blown away.
Snake in the Eagle's Shadow. As a Jackie Chan fan, I've never seen this. Shameful, but I rectified that mistake.
Yes Madam with Michelle Yeoh and Cynthia Rothrock, awesome, crazy fights and bumps. I feel bummed now though because I thought one of the characters was played by Yuen Biao, but it was another actor.
Lifeforce, Mathilda May was brave in her nudity, and it was a crazy film overall. I guess that's Tobe Hooper for you, this is the only film of his I've seen.
Dead Bang, weird title, but Don Johnson carried the film well.
Undefeatable, fucking amazing bad movie. Again...
Blackbelt Jones, first blaxploitation film I've seen, awesome.
The Evil Dead. I only knew Bruce Campbell from his voice acting in Megas XLR as Magnaminus, and the cameos in Raimi's Spider Man trilogy, but I've since seen a bit more of him. King of the B-Movies for sure, without a doubt.
Vice Squad, gritty and real. It's based on actual vice squad work in Los Angeles, nothing was embellished.
Hobo With A Shotgun, amazing. Watch it after Wanted: Dead or Alive, and hope one would agree with my theory that the hobo is Nick Randall. Gene Simmons is in Wanted: Dead or Alive, so if you're a KISS fan.
The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension, Peter Weller pre-Robocop, a slew of character actors like Christopher Lloyd and John Lithgow, but no sensible plot. It's bonkers, and that's why it's great.
Soul Man, if you want to see someone try for blackface in the 80s. Although to be fair, C. Thomas Howell's character looked more brown to me.
Sneakers, good little hacker movie with an awesome ensemble cast.
LA Bounty, Sybil Danning at her peak as an action movie queen.
The Princess Bride, very nice.
The Thing by John Carpenter, classic.
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers and The Phantom Empire, Fred Olen Ray making barrel of fun B movies.
Deathstalker II and Chopping Mall, Jim Wynorski making barrel of fun B movies. Deathstalker 1, don't have to see.

I can go on and on, but you get the picture.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Marvel:
Disney's New superhero (I guess it's "Big hero 6" in USA) (first Marvel from Disney. watch until the end of the credit, but you already know that with all marvel series you watched)
All the X-men movies

DC series:
Daredevil
Arrow
the flash

Reactions: MichiS97

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, still on the action packed thingy... why not Edge of Tomorrow?
That movie doesn't get enough love, and it was really enjoyable.
Regarding horror... [Here he comes and suggest the entire 74 episodes Monster anime series]... Erm, I don't know what movie to suggest.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.