XP
Country
i would like a pokemon hack with these features:

- slightly harder than the original game
- a completed hack. as in everything is done and playable
- no fakemon
- funny talk, no useless talking, if there's talking it should be funny
smile.gif

- useless HM's are not in the hack, maybe as an item or so but i really don't want to waste a move on whirlpool and flash
- new regions/cities

i know pokecommunity but their forums are way too cluttered to find hacks that have been completed and are decent.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really not that hard to find completed hacks on PC.

Anyway, Pokemon Rijon Adventures, Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends and Rescue Rangers are the closest you'll get. There is no such hack that has everything you're requesting.

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nayps3.gif
i recommended you for the best hack with cool fakemons and modified regions created on pokemon emerald and fire red japanes is called pokemon altair/sirius/akaix version is very awesome hack thrust me
wink.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holified 2x said:
machomuu said:
Holified 2x said:
Best one to me is Ruby Destiny.
There are 3 Ruby Destinies, 2 of which are complete.

Reign Of legends that's the best one
So far my favorite is Life of Guardians, with Rescue Rangers coming in second. However, this is because I'm not that far in Reign of Legends yet, I need to play that.

QUOTE(Arshes91 @ Jun 16 2011, 09:18 AM)
nayps3.gif
i recommended you for the best hack with cool fakemons and modified regions created on pokemon emerald and fire red japanes is called pokemon altair/sirius/akaix version is very awesome hack thrust me
wink.gif
He cleary said he doesn't want any fakemon. Besides, it doesn't sound that great, IMO it sounds like a crappier version of Quartz or Marble, but in Japanese.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
*snip*
Arshes91 said:
nayps3.gif
wink.gif
He cleary said he doesn't want any fakemon. Besides, it doesn't sound that great, IMO it sounds like a crappier version of Quartz or Marble, but in Japanese.
actually altair/serius/vega (vega, not akaix) is amazing and noted to be the best pokemon hack by the Japs. It was coded by a bunch of 2channelers. Vega's story is pretty much done, but is still in development, as their adding some gen V pokemons in.

The story takes place after a huge meteor devastated the houen region. After seeing people and pokemon working together to recover from the disaster, the main character builds up hope and ventures to the pokemon world. So yeah, it's pretty story-driven, compared to actual pokemon games. This is Altair/Serius story; Vega is a sequel story to Altair/Serius. It's pretty difficult. Most of the wild pokemon has moves that will make you confuse, poison, or w/e annoys you most. >_>

On Topic: I actually don't know many hacks except Ruby Destiny series (I still haven't played though
tongue.gif
). I found a bunch of projects other than RD by googling... maybe you should try googling?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
machomuu said:
*snip*
Arshes91 said:
nayps3.gif
wink.gif
actually altair/serius/vega (vega, not akaix) is amazing and noted to be the best pokemon hack by the Japs. It was coded by a bunch of 2channelers. Vega's story is pretty much done, but is still in development, as their adding some gen V pokemons in.

The story takes place after a huge meteor devastated the houen region. After seeing people and pokemon working together to recover from the disaster, the main character builds up hope and ventures to the pokemon world. So yeah, it's pretty story-driven, compared to actual pokemon games. This is Altair/Serius story; Vega is a sequel story to Altair/Serius. It's pretty difficult. Most of the wild pokemon has moves that will make you confuse, poison, or w/e annoys you most. >_>

On Topic: I actually don't know many hacks except Ruby Destiny series (I still haven't played though
tongue.gif
). I found a bunch of projects other than RD by googling... maybe you should try googling?
Oh, well I was just going off of his description. I'll check it out, then.

D

Deleted-236924

Seriously?
Couldn't you just use Google?
I've got a pre-patched rom in less than 5 minutes by doing this, and you've been waiting, what, since yesterday for someone to put up a patch on Filetrip?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tubby28 said:
i see nobody here can help me why?
Because, let's face it, you seem really annoying, always asking if somebody could upload XY on filetrip while there are enough download links available.
Other than that, why don't you google for links to the patches/ROMs yourself? As previously mentioned, it's not that hard!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb