Android Recommend an Xposed module to the user above you

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
This is a simple as it gets. Recommend an Xposed module you use to the user above you. State a bit of info on what the Xposed module does.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Blurred System UI

Adds a glassy, translucent look to some UI elements, especially in the notification shade if on older Android versions.

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
YouTube Notification Seek Bar. Works only if you have the Xposed module mentioned just above this post or YouTube Red

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Use USB for Marshmallow, you know when you plug in your phone to your PC and a bunch of options come up and you always select MTP or whatever. This just selects your previous chosen option automatically.

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
AudioPrivacy, removes album arts from the lock screen - don't know why Google think it's a good idea make them fullscreen in >=4.4 instead of being a widget

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
ExpandableVolume

I hate how they got rid of that for Marshmallow or Lollipop or whenever it was. I want to control all my volume levels whenever I want, not just the one that's active right now. I like knowing that all volume levels are 0 if I'm going into a store or something, just in case Spotify / Poweramp would start playing or something.

Reactions: Fluto

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I recommend Amplify. I know that there are a lot of battery savers out there, but with this one, I only have to charge my 6P once every two days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls