Recommend a good anime to start watching..

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Since Summer Vacation is almost here, I want to queue up some anime for my PC to start downloading now, so I have something to watch in the vacation.
So what would you recommend? I only watched Rosario+Vampire season 1, I got it on a DVD from a perverted friend of mine..
ph34r.gif
That's about the only anime I watched..

Thanks!

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Full Metal Alchemist is one of the best animes ever, it is over, and there are complete sets up all the episodes dubbed and subbed, plus both for the movie.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
List of my epic animes:
1. Tengen toppa gurren lagann: One of the best animes of 07

2. Kino's journey/ Kino no tabi: I find the novel better, but very similar to "The little prince"

3. Higurashi no Naku koro ni: If you don't mind huge amounts of gore, it should be fine. It has an extremely confusing storyline, but reveals the truth in season 2, which makes even less sense if you didn't watch the first season.

4. School rumble: A romance story, but with an awesome male protagonist. It's hilarious.

5. FMA: Great anime.

6. Seto no Hanayome: It gets funny after ep 4. The funniest anime I've ever seen. The last ep is as epic as Gurren lagann.

Notable mentions:

1. Code geass: Death note with gundams

2. 5 centimeter per second: The most realistic animes I've ever seen. Well, to be honest, there really aren't that many animes that are realistic....

3. Azumanga daioh: Funny series. Very random, but funny/

Note: I prefer not to watch mainstream shounen, since they usually suck. The only exceptions are FMA, and Death note.

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
It would help if you gave a list of what you already watched and what you like watching.

Twiffles said:
Or... just a giant topic JUST about Anime.

But with the vast number of series it'll be hard to keep track, and a forum is going over the top so we'll just stick around here xD

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The long ones are good for marathon watches in the summer
smile.gif

Gundam 00 just recently ended, which is why Code Geaes is starting back up. It's really political and has a lot of reference to real issues. One of the best anime's I've seen.

Fate/stay night was top notch. Magic, servants, and a good story.

I've only watched one episode so far, but Bus Gamer seems like a great anime. Art style similar to Death Note, and has a really realistic type of story so far.

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Jax said:
One Piece.

349 episodes of pure awesomeness!

Bleh. Long arse animes like that are a bother unless you were with them sine the beginning.
I like shorter ones more.

Same here. 26~ is maximum for me, the only one I watch that goes over that number is Death Note which kinda went down after
L's death
(mid-way?)
I also like 12~ episode series as long as they clear things up at the end or have a next season.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.