Recommend a game?

Pokecix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
İm gameless for a long time Becouse dont know what to get so i want to get some advice on it

İm looking for an addicting game/series like
-Portal
-Elder Scrrolls
-Legend of Zelda
-BFME

These series got awesome stories or gameplay but All are different genres so i dont know what to get.İ enjoyed these series most.(i think i enjoyed BFME becoz of LOTR most but not sure since it was entraining but veryshort)

İ hate
-Guns(Ones with bullet)
-CoD like games
-Very old games
-Classic RPG and J-RPG

İ only got 3DS,Wii and Pc atm

If anybody can help me i Will be greatfull

Thanks

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd recommend Far Cry 3 and Fallout 3, if you're into open-world games. As well as GTA 4.
Also, if you're into 2D Metroid-like games, you should try Cave Story, since there is a free PC version, a paid '+' version for PC and Wii(better graphics) and a 3DS version, in which everything is rendered in 3D.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The s.t.a.l.k.e.r. games, Borderlands?

Tomb Raider.
That game is epic.
One of the best PC games i ever played.
While I agree it's a good game, we definitely need to get more games to ya if that's one of the best you've played :P There's TONS of great PC-exclusive games out there that are just as good as Tomb Raider, and even better.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The s.t.a.l.k.e.r. games, Borderlands?

While I agree it's a good game, we definitely need to get more games to ya if that's one of the best you've played :P There's TONS of great PC-exclusive games out there that are just as good as Tomb Raider, and even better.

Games like?
I want to know cause i am bored too lol

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tomb Raider is great, even though it's a bit short. Devil May Cry has excellent gameplay, but it lacks in story (that's my opinion so don't turn this into a war thread).

You might enjoy Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. It's an action RPG with a great story.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games like?
I want to know cause i am bored too lol
I can't think of many off the top of my head, since so many recent PC games have been released on consoles as well. But you can always check out recommendation sites like this for a few basic ideas. Next to that, any game that remotely supports mods may be a good thing to play again, especially if you've only known a game by its console counter part (like Bethesda games, for example, which are radically enhanced on a PC with mods).

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess the Final Fantasy Series is out the window. >.>

If you're looking for an MMO, try Guild Wars 2. Fantastic, and only $40 I believe.
If you have Steam or a 360, I'd recommend getting Castle Crashers or Sonic Adventure. Both awesome and fairly cheap games.

Maybe even get a Retro Duo and start playing some fantastic NES/SNES staples (Contra, Metroid, Zelda, Duck Tales, etc)

~Cheers and Happy Gaming c:

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I wouldn't recommend games out now yet, except fire emblem awakening.
You can get LEGO City Undercover for the 3DS which will be out in 5 days, or wait for animal crossing. 2 Games you'll play for a LONG time. Worth. The. Money.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Since you enjoyed Portal, I recommend you check out Antichamber. It's a puzzle game with quite a few similarities to Portal, but requires you to have a different mindset in order to solve the puzzles. It's a lot of fun and a good challenge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol