GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY gort my DS from Nintendo and the screw in the slot 1 is drill in wrong so I can't put DS games in, and my L button STILL doesn't work!!! POS!!! they fixed my top screen but they broke stuff in the process!!! I'm gonna send it back and if it isn't free... I'm gonna make it free again!

So I have a two screened GBA that can only play GBA games! this is such crap!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE NINTENDO

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
i know how they tried to fix it:
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

mad.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I just set them straight!!! the guy is like, "Um... Um... thats not normal... they shouldn't of done that..." lol!!!

well I get another free repair... I wish they would just send me a free DS Lite!!!!!!!
mad.gif

he said they were supposed to be tested! they most of missed the white DS Lite then...

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I went all the way to Nintendo depot, told them my touch screen is messed up. She took a look at it and said
"One of the choices is exchange for a repaired NDSL"
I said "or...?"
"Well that's the only choice you have"
frown.gif

They gave me a NDSL that someone exchanged because of a touch screen problem, it's quite obvious that the unit had touch screen replacement. Lost all my FC but they renewed my waranty, so I get extra 2 months.

EKPO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I sent my DS in for touchscreen repair, came back cleaned and with a new cover for the top screen as well.

I think they used a used touchscreen, or atleast a different kind though because it's noticeably more tinted/yellow than the top screen. But it works ten times better than the old one.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nah I thought I was getting a brand new, but it came in a box, which says "this contains serviced product"
The new touch screen is noticably different. It's got different look and feel to it. Feels like extra coated, I'd say halfway between screen protector and naked original touch screen. I haven't noticed any yellow or dark look, maybe my room lights aren't bright enough for me to tell. I'm guessing it's because the extra coat reduced lights passing through or random reflect between coatings .

And by actually going there I got my A/S done in like.. 6 minutes? Just to mention it took me 3 hours going to and coming back from service station though lol.

Serviced products are semi-new because they give you new 1 year warranty for your exchanged unit. It comes with your color, no accessories included (not even a stylus)

But it's funky how touch screen can break in 2 months. If you have like half a day to spare, it's not as bad to visit their service station. Pretty cool place, Vancouver centre had an oversized Link sculpture. But if you live in Midwest, tough luck.. Better be in Cali or New York City.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I send my phat DS in too.
My Touchscreen was broken and games were unable to play.
biggrin.gif

After 4 weeks It came back.

Repaired , Cleaned , and better than before.
biggrin.gif

They even polished both displays.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know whats wrong with you.
I have had my DS serviced twice.
The first time, they replaced the circuit board because it would not power on.
The second they replaced the touch screen and lens.

Nintendo always fixes products purchased withing 1 year for free.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
you have to fight for the freedom tho!

I'll add a note on the problem card thing about the pixel provlemo.
I did notice my top screen had it's screen protector replaced because it worped in the AZ heat to the were like bubbles and they were gone after!!! and my bottom screen was polished, yet the polisher cloth thinkgy cant clean as well as Nintendo's
mad.gif
strange eh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: