Gaming Recieved a broken Pandora Battery...

rpyleoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have received broken Pandora Battery, and have attempted to return it, but I can't...Where would be the best place to buy one that actually works? I would use dealextreme.com, But PayPal just absolutely refuses to accept my card... I'm looking to get a couple, so preferably under $8 USD...I already have MANY memory sticks so I don't need any combo packs.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
seeing as your flag says USA ... i am guessing you live in America .
try RealHotStuff and contacting them about seperate sales for just a Pandora battery without the memory stick .
you could also consider 0ShippingZone as an alternative to DealExtreme, though the prices are more expensive then what you asked for .

rpyleoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Wait, what does it look like and how exactly do you know it's broken?

For the white ones that can swap between pandora and normal, you have to hold the button for like 10 seconds. The lights will turn off while you're holding it, but that's normal and you should keep holding it.

Mine is one of those, only it's blue... And I know it's defective because it's unchargable, will not boot in either Pandora mode, or normal mode, And my dad tested it with one of those meter things...dead..

QUOTEseeing as your flag says USA ... i am guessing you live in America .
try RealHotStuff and contacting them about seperate sales for just a Pandora battery without the memory stick .
you could also consider 0ShippingZone as an alternative to DealExtreme, though the prices are more expensive then what you asked for .

I ended up ordering from DealExtreme.com. I finally got my issues worked out with PayPal.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rpyleoh said:
Rydian said:
Wait, what does it look like and how exactly do you know it's broken?

For the white ones that can swap between pandora and normal, you have to hold the button for like 10 seconds. The lights will turn off while you're holding it, but that's normal and you should keep holding it.

Mine is one of those, only it's blue... And I know it's defective because it's unchargable, will not boot in either Pandora mode, or normal mode, And my dad tested it with one of those meter things...dead..

QUOTEseeing as your flag says USA ... i am guessing you live in America .

I ended up ordering from DealExtreme.com. I finally got my issues worked out with PayPal.

rpyleoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
the one from dealextreme is very good i own one.

Good to know.
biggrin.gif

I bulk ordered 10 just for safety >.> I've read somewhere that outta 50 ordered, 12 were bad...

rpyleoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
bulk ordered 10 ?!
must've been crazy to even buy that many ... i'd have bought 5 to the max , unless you plan on reselling them :|

Ehh...I have some friends who can't order online, because they're not allowed to own computers (Piracy -.-), So i'm selling some to them at extremely high prices. >.>

QUOTECould probably get $20-$25 for a pandora.

Find some people in your neighborhood who can't get access to one. I'm getting $50 each.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: