Hacking recently released Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam on sky3ds+

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would we know if Sky3ds+ isn't even available??? :glare:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Chances are that it will work, but is really obvious that we can't say for sure that a game that was released yesterday works in a flashcart that hasn't been released you know.

No one here holds a cristal ball.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Foxi4 has one he's reviewing, maybe he can test it.

Obviously the main selling point is that it can run newer AP protected games, so I'm sure he's been provided configs for these games.

Since we can now make our own configs instead of eating on the sky team, I'm sure he could make one using the required information.

Last edited by Zidapi,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Foxi4 has one he's reviewing, maybe he can test it.

People who has review copies have been provided with the files to make the games work.

If the game just released yesterday I'm pretty sure the files don't have the game info in it.

And they haven't released the information to update your own game lists neither.

So he won't know how to make the game work.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, that game isn't even out yet is it? Nintendo has it listed as a release in like a month lol

edit: NVM, Eur version is out first...thats rare....

Last edited by marksteele,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People who has review copies have been provided with the files to make the games work.

If the game just released yesterday I'm pretty sure the files don't have the game info in it.

And they haven't released the information to update your own game lists neither.

So he won't know how to make the game work.
Sorry, I updated my post a few minutes after your reply, but before I'd read it.

He can make the required cfg himself if he can provide all the relevant information. Most, if not all of said information should be available with that "rom information" windows app whose name escapes me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.