recently released Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam on sky3ds+

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Diego788, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Diego788
    OP

Diego788 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2014
    Chile
    Santiago, Chile
    like on the title of the thread, i want to know if the sky3ds+ bypasses the AP of this game

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    How would we know if Sky3ds+ isn't even available??? :glare:

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Chances are that it will work, but is really obvious that we can't say for sure that a game that was released yesterday works in a flashcart that hasn't been released you know.

No one here holds a cristal ball.

3. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2002
    @Foxi4 has one he's reviewing, maybe he can test it.

Obviously the main selling point is that it can run newer AP protected games, so I'm sure he's been provided configs for these games.

Since we can now make our own configs instead of eating on the sky team, I'm sure he could make one using the required information.

Last edited by Zidapi, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    People who has review copies have been provided with the files to make the games work.

If the game just released yesterday I'm pretty sure the files don't have the game info in it.

And they haven't released the information to update your own game lists neither.

So he won't know how to make the game work.

5. marksteele

marksteele GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 16, 2011
    Canada
    Wait, that game isn't even out yet is it? Nintendo has it listed as a release in like a month lol

edit: NVM, Eur version is out first...thats rare....

Last edited by marksteele, Dec 5, 2015
  6. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2002
    Sorry, I updated my post a few minutes after your reply, but before I'd read it.

He can make the required cfg himself if he can provide all the relevant information. Most, if not all of said information should be available with that "rom information" windows app whose name escapes me.