Hacking Recently installed sd2vita in Vita Slim, what do I do to install memory card for adrenaline?

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this memory card used for another Vita but I unlinked it and then reformat it there. So what do I do now? Do I just insert it to the vita slim and on adrenaline change the option to uma0? Is there a way without using plugins such as content manager? I don’t want to add more stuff to my vita due to space. Or can I use content manager for it and then delete it?

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In storagemgr, you make sure that UX=uma0 and then just change the setting in adrenaline. If you're using gamesd, you'll have to switch over to storagemgr.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In storagemgr, you make sure that UX=uma0 and then just change the setting in adrenaline. If you're using gamesd, you'll have to switch over to storagemgr.

Two questions, if I use storagemgr after mounting my memory card to uma0 can I delete the plugin?
Also I don’t understand what you mean if I’m using gamesd which I am, that I have to use storagemgr. I’m using gamesd which is for the sd2vita just fine without storagemgr.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap