Recent content

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Would it be / is it possible in the recent contnent on the front page to filter forums , so in my instance i have no interest in 3ds subjects and as its popular it floods that section , i can never at a galnce see the recent threads on say wiiu or pc stuff etc ... could we have options to choose specific forums , like it can with say user submitted news etc ?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm afraid you can't filter forums out of the recent threads box but you can select from six different options by hovering your mouse over the icon.

You could use the new beta recent content page which allows you to exclude threads from certain forums and subforums by clicking 'Customize this page' in the top right.

BORTZ

The Amazing
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid you can't filter forums out of the recent threads box but you can select from six different options by hovering your mouse over the icon.

You could use the new beta recent content page which allows you to exclude threads from certain forums and subforums by clicking 'Customize this page' in the top right.
Is the beta content page available for non staff members? I honestly have no idea, I know that I have suggested stuff only to be told by members that it doesn't exist for them lol

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP

Thats not a terrrible solution , only the customised options i chose , do they save , they seem to be defaulted if i return to the page , and could that be added as a block on the portals customisation options ?

edit : hmm maybe i misunderstood you , so if i customise that page you linked , it filters the recent contnet block on the portal permanently .. is that how it sohould work lol. cuz thats what i originally asked :)

Last edited by pwsincd,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Peppermon i think
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Cheddar carmal and peppermint bins
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Cheddar :toot::wub:
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    I don't like popcorn at all; bland taste, and it got ruined for me because of high school - the school cafeteria reeked of microwave popcorn for several days...utterly revolting, couldn't even enter the place it stunk so bad.
    Nah, for movies I'd rather get a bag of lollies instead of popcorn.
  • Costello @ Costello:
    lollypops? a whole bag?
    +1
    Not lollipops; what Americans would call "candies" or just "candy" IDK. Before the pandemic, cinemas used to have buckets of different ones - sour cola, sour watermelon, and many others; I used to get a scoopful of two or three types into a paper bag to have throughout the movie.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Pft who needs teeth
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I got liquid candy once they do so in your face dentist
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Rot*
  • s1cc @ s1cc:
    B:whip:
  • RedoLane tempBOT:
    RedoLane has left the room.
  • kenenthk tempBOT:
    kenenthk rolls 1d6 and gets 6 (6).
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Aye let's go got 6
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i agree popcorn is bland but caramel popcorn is really good
  • tabzer @ tabzer:
    butter soy (sauce) popcorn is the way to go
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    yuck, popcorn
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mmmm, popcorn.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bring on the caramel kettle corn pls.
  • HarvHouHacker @ HarvHouHacker:
    Okay, users of Vivaldi on Android: Don't toggle "Desktop Site" on GBAtemp.net. Stuff breaks.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has left the room.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has joined the room.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The kernel of corn said you won't make me number two.
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @Psionic Roshambo what you been up to as of late?
  • Flame @ Flame:
    any new Chinese cheap stuff?
    Flame @ Flame: any new Chinese cheap stuff?